wELcum tO my BLogg **

yup,,this is my blog
**welcum to my blogg**
where everything is nice to see,,
hha^^
ok,,
Let me tell you,,
i'm working on thiz blog because of my IT teacher
ya,he gave me a LOT thingz to do !!
so,it will be so nice if u follow my blog,
helping me on this blogg,,
etc.
hha^^
that's all..
thanxxxxx
=)

raSi nA binTAng Tw !!

raSi nA binTAng Tw !!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

phUtu pHutu

Hamster fight













Roborovskis are the smallest and fastest of all hamsters








Eating time










Roborovskis facial markings and features differ notably from those of other hamsters










A male Roborovski Hamster likes hiding in his sleeping area









Roborovski hamster baby. First day.








Roborovskis are extremely social and like to rest and to sleep together









No comments:

search here^^

thEy are reaLLy faSt..