wELcum tO my BLogg **

yup,,this is my blog
**welcum to my blogg**
where everything is nice to see,,
hha^^
ok,,
Let me tell you,,
i'm working on thiz blog because of my IT teacher
ya,he gave me a LOT thingz to do !!
so,it will be so nice if u follow my blog,
helping me on this blogg,,
etc.
hha^^
that's all..
thanxxxxx
=)

raSi nA binTAng Tw !!

raSi nA binTAng Tw !!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

boUth mE^^

nothing special about me,,
like all ordinary teenagers,
i go to school
learnt a lot of thingz
chit chat with my frenz
going out
jokingz
playing games
watching movie togetha
and other..
batam,,
wow,,this is where i am,,
a beautiful island
where i grow up
from born,
when i was a little child,
a little girl,
till now^^
my family,,
umm,,
i got..
1 brotha
1 sistha
1 dad(0f course)
1 mom(of course)
4 cousins from my mom
11 cousins from my dad
and
4 little nephews^^
who i like the mozt?
except my dad,mom,brotha,and sistha
i like my cousins,,
^ko ariel
^ko daniel
n'
my nephew,,
^mathew
^jasson
^shane
hhe^^
ya,,they are so kind,cute,cheerful,funny,etc..
my friendz,,
i got a lot of it =)
(thanx GOD for giving them to me)
i love my friendz,,
all of them,,
from the kindness,,
to the horrible one
hha =p
my school,,
what a big deal,,
i love all my friend
i love all my teacher
and of course
"my school"
hha^^
eventhough my school was none so BIG
it is the place where everything were changes =)
changes from the better to much better
hha^^
thanx all =]

No comments:

search here^^

thEy are reaLLy faSt..